Imagine being guided through a simple, step-by-step process so you can look better, feel better and live better!
Are you ready to learn how to fuel your body and THRIVE without feeling deprived?
Are you frustrated with failed diet attempts and then blame yourself?
As a client of mine, you’ll learn easy-to-implement strategies that can transform the way you look and feel – as well as help you to better understand your relationship with food, without feeling Deprived, Restricted, Overwhelmed or Guilty!
My coaching program is for you if you want to:
- Feel better
- Look better
- Reduce stress
- Find the old you!
No gimmicks, fad diets, or ‘tricks.’ We know those don’t work, right?
During my Program you will discover:
- Why it’s not just about what you eat
- Common causes of cravings and how to tame them
- How stress and sleep issues can affect health and weight loss
- Time-saving menu planning tips and healthy recipes
- How to simplify portion control and not feel deprived
- What mindful eating is and how it can help you reach your goals
- How to make an easy plan for exercise that doesn’t involve spending countless hours at the gym
- And MUCH more!
She understands how different we all are and will not judge me for the choices I make, though she will encourage me to take action steps to reach my goals!
Julene is a true role model and a wonderful inspiration! Her vibrant energy will make you want to do what she does, so that you too can live your life fully. She has a lot of knowledge about general health and nutrition, as well as within the area of exercise and training. Her way of listening to my circumstances and needs, makes all the difference. She understands how different we all are and will not judge me for the choices I make, though she will encourage me to take action steps to reach my goals! It all makes sense, it will be small steps, not too overwhelming, and therefore very doable! Thanks for all the amazing work you do!!Camilla Bjoerkman
Here’s just SOME of what you’ll learn
Why diets don’t work and what does
- Why one diet doesn’t work for everyone
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting
- The myths we’ve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet journey isn’t your fault
- Simple things you can start with right away
Why it’s not just about food and exercise
- What nourishes you on a deeper level
- Why eating can fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance; what is it and how to improve it to boost results
Understand your cravings better
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit isn’t all your fault
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
- Ideas to satisfy those cravings
Stress reduction and self-care
- How stress can affect weight loss and much more
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- Simple ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Mindset and habits for powerful results
- Identifying the thoughts that may be keeping you ‘stuck’
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- How even the smallest habits, over time, can help or hinder success
- Why it’s not about ‘perfection’ but PROGRESS
Exercise tips to maximize results
- Getting started with exercise and how to maximize results
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
Mindful eating and portion control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss
- Mindless eating triggers and solutions
Planning for success
- How planning ahead can help you lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Ideas for planning for busy weeks
Supercharged goal setting for success
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- Aligning your goals with your life priorities
- Figuring out your WHY (written exercise)
- Setting SMART short-term and long-term goals
- How to put your plans in place
I would like to thank Julene Andrews for helping me get my Mojo back.
I’ve experienced more physical and emotional pain the last year than the previous 53 years combined. August 25 of last year I crashed my mountain bike and broke 3 ribs in my back with multiple fractures and was off work for 6 weeks. Then losing both my mother and my son this year has been beyond difficult. One month ago today I hired Julene as my Health Coach and with my wife’s help I’ve lost 16 lbs and feel so much better. If you have a desire to become healthier and learn a ton about what makes so many of us sick from cancer, diabetes and congestive heart failure, to name a few, I highly recommend you contact Julene.Steve Ferguson
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness.
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
- 9 weekly 50-minute sessions (by phone or in-person)
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
BEST OF ALL …you’ll have my support and guidance every step of the way as you implement simple changes for life-long success!
9 Week Total Transformation
One on One Private Coaching
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you?
Let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with me today.